Do you have some old shoes in your closet that you just don´t want to get rid of? You don´t want to wear the same shoes but you can´t afford new ones? This is simple technique i used to restore some old shoes i had in a box like for 4 months, i just wore them a few times but they got ugly with the time. So if you can do the dishes, you are ready for this.
The Old Shoes
What I Used
1. I was looking for some really nice bows but i just couldn´t find them, so i just came up with an idea, i was at the accessories store looking for a headband and i saw a very pretty one, it had a bow! So i bought 2 with the same kind of the same one. As you can see in the image the bow its not perfectly done and thats what i really liked about them.
2. The glue i used its to stick hard materials, you have to be very careful when you´re using it.
1. Remove the bows of the headband.
2. Carefully with a spatula or any flat object apread the glue in the top of the shoes, leave the glue dry for 8 or 10 minutes before sticking the bow, this way when the glue makes contact with the material it sticks harder.
3. After the 10 minutes you can finally stick the bow.