February 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Yayyy!! I've been here for less then a month and thanks to this lovely girl name Charlie from Charlies Heart i recived the Stylish Blog Award. 







      With the award come four stipulations, which are:
  1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post
  2. Tell us seven things about you
  3. Award seven recently discovered new bloggers
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know they've received the award


7 things about me:
  • Im a lawyer.
  • I would never wear a garment made of an exotic animal skin, i prefer synthetic materials.
  • I dont make any effort to be skinny, im like this by nature, not always a good thing tho!:P
  • Im really loud, i wish i could chage that.
  • When i was a kid i wanted to be a fashion designer.
  • I love to be my one boss, i can take directions, but i like to do things my way.
  • Im a movie buff.

7 Bloggers:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share this post